It is irrational, but the fact is that a year after buying a mobile device, the user wants to change it to a more modern one, where Android is newer and has more functionality. However, the user forgets about the ability to reflash an Android smartphone on their own. This article will show how to update firmware on Phicomm i370w.
Yes, why update the firmware on Android? You thought, after all, I’m so good
There are several reasons:
- The mobile device does not turn on;
- The phone often reboots for no apparent reason;
- It is necessary to restore to its previous state. For example, after unsuccessful firmware;
- You are an enthusiast and want to install the latest firmware.
How to flash Phicomm i370w
We will perform the firmware using ZYKUFlasher – This is a free universal program for flashing devices based on the Android operating system. It supports many companies and models of smartphones and tablets. Processors Qualcomm, MTK (Mediatek), Exynos and others. There is protection against the state of “brick”. If you try to use the wrong firmware after a while, an error will just crash. In general, the program is suitable for novice users and service center engineers.
Instructions for ZYKUFlasher from official site will allow you to update the firmware on a mobile device, as well as restore the device from a brick state if it did not turn on or hung on the logo loading (bootloop happened).
Download firmware for Phicomm i370w
On our site you can find and download official firmware versions for free:
- Cyanogenmod – The author recommends as one of the best solutions.
- MIUI from version 8
- Deodex (modified by users)
- AOSP Extended 6.7 and later / earlier versions
- Hydrogen OS
- LineageOS from version 15.1 and higher
- Resurrection remix – offers excellent customization of the appearance of the operating system no worse than Cyanogen
- Flyme OS from version 6 and above
- Odex (factory)
And also update your gadget to:
All archives have a file downloadlist.txt, in which you can see links to everything listed on the firmware page for your device model. Attention, some firmware versions may be different (since the latest version may not always be compatible with your device)
Can only be downloaded downloadlist and checker, look in it for links to the firmware you need and download them.
If you need something else that is not presented here, write to us your smartphone model and what firmware is needed on the page order firmware. We will try to post it as much as possible on the site and send it to you in a link to the mail or publish it in our Telegram channel.
HOW to root Phicomm i370w
Soon I will post a separate article for those who need to get root rights, but for now I recommend considering two options for universal and free programs. I used the first of them, following the manual from the official website of the program and I was able to get root myself.
- Rootkhp pro, the last version 3.1 (at the time of writing);
- ZYKURoot – similar to the first program in functionality, the last version 2.5 (at the time of writing);