Unfortunately, many people want to sell their smartphone and buy a new one in a year, there seem to be more functions there, Android is newer and performance is 5% more, but does it make sense to waste money if you can reflash an existing smartphone, giving it new opportunities? Our article will show how to reflash QMobile Q Infinity.
Why do I need firmware on Android? You say
Top reasons for flashing tablets and smartphones:
- The mobile device does not turn on;
- The phone often reboots for no apparent reason;
- It is necessary to restore to its previous state. For example, after unsuccessful firmware;
- You are an enthusiast and want to install the latest firmware.
Flashing QMobile Q Infinity
We will perform the firmware using ZYKUFlasher – This is a free universal program for flashing devices based on the Android operating system. It supports many companies and models of smartphones and tablets. Processors Qualcomm, MTK (Mediatek), Exynos and others. There is protection against the state of “brick”. If you try to use unsupported firmware, you will receive an error. In general, the utility is useful for both beginners and pros.
Instructions for ZYKUFlasher from official site will give you the opportunity to update the firmware on Android or restore the smartphone from a brick state if it freezes when loading or does not turn on.
Download firmware for QMobile Q Infinity
On our site you can find and download official firmware versions for free:
- Cyanogenmod – The author recommends as one of the best solutions.
- MIUI from version 8
- Deodex (modified by users)
- AOSP Extended 6.7 and later / earlier versions
- Hydrogen OS
- LineageOS from version 15.1 and higher
- Resurrection remix – offers excellent customization of the appearance of the operating system no worse than Cyanogen
- Flyme OS from version 6 and above
- Odex (factory)
And also update your gadget to:
All archives have a file downloadlist.txt, in which you can see links to everything listed on the firmware page for your device model. Attention, some firmware versions may be different (since the latest version may not always be compatible with your device)
Can only be downloaded downloadlist and checker, look in it for links to the firmware you need and download them.
Root rights to QMobile Q Infinity
If there is time, I will write a separate manual for those who need to get root rights, but for now I recommend considering two options for universal and free programs. I used the second of them, following the manual from the official website of the program and I was able to get root myself.
- Rootkhp pro, the last version 3.1 (at the time of writing);
- ZYKURoot – similar to the first program in functionality, the last version 2.5 (at the time of writing);