Many, a year after the purchase, want a new smartphone, but there is another way – flashing the device. Our article will show how to reflash UMIDIGI A1 Pro.
Yes, why update the firmware on Android? You thought, after all, I’m so good
Top reasons for flashing tablets and smartphones:
- The mobile device does not turn on;
- The phone often reboots for no apparent reason;
- It is necessary to restore to its previous state. For example, after unsuccessful firmware;
- You are an enthusiast and want to install the latest firmware.
How to flash UMIDIGI A1 Pro
We will perform the firmware using ZYKUFlasher – This is a free universal program for flashing devices based on the Android operating system. It supports many companies and models of smartphones and tablets. Processors Qualcomm, MTK (Mediatek), Exynos and others. There is protection against “bricking”, I already checked for myself when using the left firmware errors begin to pour in. In general, the utility is useful for both beginners and pros.
Instructions for ZYKUFlasher from official site will allow you to update the firmware on a mobile device, as well as restore the device from a brick state if it did not turn on or hung on the logo loading (bootloop happened).
Download firmware for UMIDIGI A1 Pro
On our site you can find and download official firmware versions for free:
- Cyanogenmod – The author recommends as one of the best solutions.
- MIUI from version 8
- Deodex (modified by users)
- AOSP Extended 6.7 and later / earlier versions
- Hydrogen OS
- LineageOS from version 15.1 and higher
- Resurrection remix – offers excellent customization of the appearance of the operating system no worse than Cyanogen
- Flyme OS from version 6 and above
- Odex (factory)
And also update your gadget to:
All archives have a file downloadlist.txt, in which you can see links to everything listed on the firmware page for your device model. Attention, some firmware versions may be different (since the latest version may not always be compatible with your device)
You can download downloadlist.txt separately along with the firmware checker.
If you are interested in firmware for a model that is not presented here, write to us through the page order firmware and we will post it in our Telegram channel and send a link to your mail (if you specify it).
HOW to root UMIDIGI A1 Pro
Perhaps soon I will write detailed instructions for those who need to get root rights, but for now I recommend considering two options for universal and free programs. I used the second of them, following the manual from the official website of the program and I managed to get root.
- Rootkhp pro, the last version 3.1 (at the time of writing);
- ZYKURoot – similar to the first program in functionality, the last version 2.5 (at the time of writing);