Many, a year after the purchase, want a new smartphone, but there is another way – flashing the device. This article will show how to update firmware on Wolder Mismart Wave 8.
Why do I need firmware on Android? You say
There are several reasons:
- The mobile device does not turn on;
- The phone often reboots for no apparent reason;
- You are an enthusiast and want to install the latest firmware.
How to flash Wolder Mismart Wave 8
We will perform the firmware using ZYKUFlasher – This is a free universal program for flashing devices based on the Android operating system. It supports many companies and models of smartphones and tablets. Processors Qualcomm, MTK (Mediatek), Exynos and others. There is protection against the state of “brick”. If you try to use the wrong firmware after a while, an error will just crash. In general, the program is suitable for novice users and service center engineers.
Instructions for ZYKUFlasher from official site will give you the opportunity to update the firmware on Android or restore your smartphone from a brick state if it freezes when loading or does not turn on.
Download firmware for Wolder Mismart Wave 8
On our site you can find and download official firmware versions for free:
- Cyanogenmod – The author recommends as one of the best solutions.
- MIUI from version 8
- Deodex (modified by users)
- AOSP Extended 6.7 and later / earlier versions
- Hydrogen OS
- LineageOS from version 15.1 and higher
- Flyme OS from version 6 and above
- Odex (factory)
And also update your gadget to:
All archives are equipped with a file downloadlist, which contains links to all the firmware available for your device (depending on the model and brand of the device), their descriptions and the firmware checker. In certain cases, some firmware versions may be different (since the latest version may sometimes not be compatible with your device specifically)
You can download downloadlist.txt separately along with the firmware checker.
If you are interested in firmware for a model that is not presented here, write to us through the page order firmware and we will post it in our Telegram channel and send a link to your mail (if you specify it).
How to root Wolder Mismart Wave 8
Soon I will post a separate article for those who need to get root rights, but for now I recommend considering two options for universal and free programs. I used the second of them, following the manual from the official website of the program and I was able to get root myself.
- Rootkhp pro, the last version 3.1 (at the time of writing);
- ZYKURoot – similar to the first program in functionality, the last version 2.5 (at the time of writing);