It’s impractical, but it remains a fact that after a year many users want to change their smartphone to a newer one, where Android is the newest and has more functions, but does this make sense? After all, you can do without financial losses by making a flashing Android. In this article we will tell How to reflash Xgody D200.
Yes, why update the firmware on Android? You thought, after all, I’m so good
There are several reasons:
- The mobile device does not turn on;
- The phone often reboots for no apparent reason;
- It is necessary to return to the state as it was and to work. For example, after unsuccessful firmware;
- You are an enthusiast and want to install the latest firmware.
How to flash Xgody D200
We will perform the firmware using ZYKUFlasher – This is a free universal program for flashing devices based on the Android operating system. It supports many companies and models of smartphones and tablets. Processors Qualcomm, MTK (Mediatek), Exynos and others. There is protection against the state of “brick”. If you try to use unsupported firmware, you will receive an error. In general, the utility is useful for both beginners and pros.
Instructions for ZYKUFlasher from official site will allow you to update the firmware on a mobile device, as well as restore the device from a brick state if it did not turn on or hung on the logo loading (bootloop happened).
Download firmware for Xgody D200
On our site you can find and download official firmware versions for free:
- Cyanogenmod – The author recommends as one of the best solutions.
- MIUI from version 8
- Deodex (modified by users)
- AOSP Extended 6.7 and later / earlier versions
- Hydrogen OS
- LineageOS from version 15.1 and higher
- Resurrection remix – offers excellent customization of the appearance of the operating system no worse than Cyanogen
- Flyme OS from version 6 and above
- Odex (factory)
And also update your gadget to:
All archives have a file downloadlist.txt, in which you can see links to everything listed on the firmware page for your device model. Attention, some firmware versions may be different (since the latest version may not always be compatible with your device)
Can only be downloaded downloadlist and checker, look in it for links to the firmware you need and download them.
How to root Xgody D200
Perhaps soon I will write detailed instructions for those who need to get root rights, but for now I recommend considering two options for universal and free programs. I used the second of them, following the manual from the official website of the program and I managed to get root.
- Rootkhp pro, the last version 3.1 (at the time of writing);
- ZYKURoot – similar to the first program in functionality, the last version 2.5 (at the time of writing);