Are you tired of restrictions related to the use of not Root android apparatus? Would you like to take control of your device and open its full potential? In this article we will show you, How to Root right to Gionee Ctrl v1, providing the opportunity to set it up in accordance with your needs
The instructions were written by Boris Golubev – Enthusiast from the xda forum
ROOT Rights, also known as route access, provide the user with the highest level of control over the device based on Android. Using the RUT-Prait, the user can change the system files, install user software and make extensive changes that are not available with standard user permits. For example, a user with Root rights can install a firewall for blocking unwanted connections, remove an unnecessary predefined software to free up a disk space. However, Root Rights should be used responsibly, since they can also make the device more vulnerable to threats to security.
Prepare a smartphone for Root access
To prepare a smartphone for obtaining a RUT-right, the following points must be observed.
- Make sure that the battery charge is at least 50%to avoid turning off the device during the procedure for obtaining rubles rights.
- Turn on the USB control in the settings of the developer of your device: go to the settings, click several times on the item "About the phone" or "About the mobile device", Turn on the option "Developer".
- Connect the smartphone to the computer using a USB cable.
- To work, it is necessary to unlock the device bootloader in case of locking.
How to root Gionee Ctrl V1
- Download Rootkhp Pro On the PC, on the website of the developers there is also a link to the instructions
- Launch and press Root, after notification that the process began waiting for the second notification.
- If you received a message «Congratulations…» you can close the program and restart the device.
- Download Zykuroot (Look for the latest version, at the time of writing the article is 2.7).
- Starts without installation, press Root.
- We are waiting for notifications «Rooted».
Programs with which it was not possible to get a ROOT right
- Root Genius
Gionee Ctrl v1 firmware
Why flash Android, does it make sense
- The firmware is able to increase the performance of your device, due to more optimized and functional software.
- Some companies add excess software that cannot be removed without flashing.
- Firmware update can expand the range of functionality and capabilities of your device .
- Reviewing a newer version of Android provides improved device safety, closing vulnerabilities.
- Functional aspects, such as the camera, the sound and duration of the battery, also depend on the software, and not only on the installed piece of iron.
Gionee Ctrl V1 how to flash?
Zykuflash version 1.1 – This is a useful program for firming Android smartphones through a computer that supports both official and unofficial firmware .
We start the process:
You can download the firmware for gionee ctrl v1 from sources below: