How to root Android? This is a question that interests many users of Android Smartphones. In this article we will talk about, How to Root access to Gione P5 mini
The instructions were written by Gushchin Lavrenty – a specialist in installing firmware in the Krasnodar service center.
ROOT Rights, also called rut access or the rights of the super -user, provide the user with the highest level of control over the device based on Android. Using the RUT-Prait, the user can change the system files, install user software and make extensive changes that are not available with standard user permits. For example, with Root rights, the user can remove an unnecessary preinstalled software, install user firmware for a completely new appearance and functionality.
Preparation for obtaining ROOT Rights
To prepare a smartphone for obtaining a Rut-right, you should pay attention to the following points.
- Make sure that the battery charge is at least 50%to avoid turning off the device during the procedure for obtaining rubles rights.
- To enable the USB control in the settings of the developer of your device, you must: go to the settings, press several times on the item "About the phone" or "About the mobile device", Turn on the option "Developer".
- Using a USB cable, connect the smartphone to the computer to further work.
- The device bootloader is blocked? It is necessary to unlock it, Zykuroot does it automatically or you will see a mistake that unlocking the bootloader failed.
How to root Gione P5 Mini
- Download Rootkhp Pro On the PC, on the website of the developers there is also a link to the instructions
- Launch and press Root, after notification that the process began waiting for the second notification.
- If you received a message «Congratulations…» you can close the program and restart the device.
- Download Zykuroot (Look for the latest version, at the time of writing the article is 2.7).
- Starts without installation, press Root.
- We are waiting for notifications «Rooted».
Programs with which it was not possible to get a ROOT right
- Root Genius
Gionee P5 mini firmware
Why flash Android, does it make sense
- Increased performance by firmware on a new Android will give an increase in performance and functionality.
- The firmware is necessary to remove excess software installed by some manufacturers.
- Firmware update can expand the range of functionality and capabilities of your device .
- The transition to a newer version of Android increases the safety of your gadget, eliminating potential vulnerabilities.
- Software optimization significantly affects the camera, the sound and autonomy of the battery.
Firmware installation on Gione P5 mini
Update by firmware using zykuflash version 1.1 provides the possibility of installing both official and unofficial firmware on Android smartphones through a PC .
Where to press:
Where to download firmware for the Gionee P5 mini model: