Get root on the Samsung Galaxy S8 + SM-G955U in 1-2 clicks? I would like to tell about this in our article. At the moment, only lazy can not get root on Android, now there are several programs that will make root access on your smartphone or tablet in a few minutes.
Now it’s time to move on to practice. All presented options are free, including programs, they can always be downloaded from the developer sites.
How to root the Samsung Galaxy S8 + SM-G955U
Using Rootkhp Pro 2.7 – program to get root access in 1 click. Almost automatically! Perhaps there is already a newer version, look at their official website.
- Turn on USB debugging on Android
- We connect the mobile device to the PC
- Download Rootkhp pro
- Run the program under Windows
- Click Root and wait for the first notification that the process has begun, click OK and wait for the final notification (everything will be fine with you).
- Download Zykuroot from official website
- USB debugging on Android must be enabled!
- We connect the Samsung Galaxy S8 + SM-G955U to a Windows PC
- Start Zykuroot
- Press the root button, we get the message "Please wait 5 to 10 minutes". Time, of course, is approximate. At the end you should see the inscription "Roted".
As you can see, everything is easy, the process of preparing and pressing the right button took only a few minutes of time. Now you can install Android applications that require root rights.