Dear readers, in this article we will tell you how to get root rights to Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact, running on Android OS, in order to fully unlock the potential of the device. I would recommend using the first instruction, since it is the fastest.
Root on Android OS
These are the superuser’s rights in the Android operating system (in other words, these are elevated privileges). You can control the clock speed of the processor and video adapter, accelerate, remove unnecessary APK applications, including those pre-installed by the developer, read more here .
Get root Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact
Owners of Rootgadget website are not responsible for your actions! The site has free programs and work instructions, if you have any difficulties with any method, write your question through the comment system. Before doing this, try again or use a different method. When contacting, specify the model of the device, the version of Android. If you could not get a positive result, please describe your problem through the comment system, specifying the version of Android and the model of the mobile device. This should be done if you have experienced many methods and have not been successful.
Method number 1 – the program Rootkhp Pro 2.1
- Download Rootkhp Pro 2.1
- Connect a mobile device to the computer
- The program runs without installation
- Click on the orange button Root and wait for the message that the work has begun
- We wait about 10 minutes and notice that everything is ready
The second option is Zykuroot for PC
- Download Zykuroot on your computer with Zykuroot.info
- Run without installation
- Press the root button
- We are waiting for the result on average to be 10-20 minutes, apparently, depending on the device, Android version and other factors.
The third option is the Kingo program
Download KingoRoot on computer
Install and run
Enable USB Debug on Android
Connect the mobile device through the microUSB cord
Wait for a notification when your device is detected by Kingo
Click the Root button (located down the middle)
Wait until the process is finished and the device is rebooted.
Below is a video showing how to work with the program.
Option 4 – Root Genius
- From our website or official download the program Root Genius
- Turn on USB debugging on your device (USB Debugging) and connect it to your computer using a microUSB wire
- Wait until your device determines the device
- Click "Root now" and the process starts
If you know how to install CyanogenMod firmware on the Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact. Or tried to install MIUI, Illusion ROMS, Paranoid Android, PAC ROM, AOKP for this model, share information in the comments. Negative experience is also suitable.
To read Reviews for Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact
Leave your feedback through the comment system.