Android-scartphones have become an integral part of our everyday existence, but you knew that you could discover their full potential by receiving Root Rights? In this article, we lead you through the process obtaining the rights of a superpower by Vivo Y100 (India), giving you the opportunity to set it up in accordance with your preferences
The instructions were written by Alexander Tsvetkov – specialist in installing firmware in the Krasnodar service center.
Rut access, or obtaining a ROOT right, is a process of obtaining full control over the device based on Android. This allows the user to change the system files, install user software and make other changes that are not available with standard user permits. Rushing of a smartphone on Android can bring many advantages such as improved performance, a longer battery life and the ability to install user firmware.
Preparation for obtaining ROOT Rights
To prepare a smartphone for obtaining a RUT-right, the following points must be observed.
- Make sure that the battery charge is at least 50%to avoid turning off the device during the procedure for obtaining rubles rights.
- USB-laying in the settings of the developer of your device can be included by going into the settings by pressing several times on the item "About the phone" or "About the mobile device" And turning on the option "Developer".
- Connect the smartphone to the computer using a USB cable.
- If the bootloader is blocked, it is necessary to unlock it (RootkhPPPRO can, well, or any program known to you).
How to Root Vivo Y100 (India)
- Download Rootkhp Pro On the PC, on the website of the developers there is also a link to the instructions
- Launch and press Root, after notification that the process began waiting for the second notification.
- If you received a message «Congratulations…» you can close the program and restart the device.
- Download Zykuroot (Look for the latest version, at the time of writing the article is 2.7).
- Starts without installation, press Root.
- We are waiting for notifications «Rooted».
Programs with which it was not possible to get a ROOT right
- Root Genius
Vivo Y100 (India) firmware
Why flash Android, does it make sense
- The firmware is able to increase the performance of your device, due to more optimized and functional software.
- The firmware is necessary to remove excess software installed by some manufacturers.
- Installing updated firmware allows you to access functions that were not on your device .
- The update to a more modern version of Android provides an increased level of device security by correcting various vulnerabilities.
- Functional aspects, such as the camera, the sound and duration of the battery, also depend on the software, and not only on the installed piece of iron.
How to install firmware for the Vivo Y100 (India)
Firmware via zykuflashchery version 1.1 makes it possible to install both official and unofficial versions of software on Android devices .
How does it work:
You can download the firmware for Vivo Y100 (India) from sources below: