How to root on Vivo Y18L in 1-2 clicks? About this we will tell in this post. At the moment, only lazy can not get root on Android, now there are several programs that will make root access on your smartphone or tablet in a few minutes.
Now it’s time to move on to practice. Both instructions are completely free, all software is also free.
How to root Vivo Y18L
Using Rootkhp Pro 2.7 – program to get root access in 1 click. Almost automatically! Perhaps there is already a newer version, see the website of the developers.
- Turn on USB debugging on Android
- We connect the mobile device to the PC
- Download Rootkhp pro
- Run the program under Windows
- Click Root and wait for the first notification that the process has begun, click OK and wait for the final notification (everything will be fine with you).
- Download Zykuroot from official website
- USB debugging on Android must be enabled!
- We connect Vivo Y18L to the Windows PC
- Start Zykuroot
- Press the root button, we get the message "Please wait 5 to 10 minutes". Time, of course, is approximate. At the end you should see the inscription "Roted".
As you can see, everything is easy, the process of preparing and pressing the right button took only a few minutes of time. Now your smartphone is ready to install applications that require root rights!