Greetings to you, dear users. Bought a smartphone ZTE Grand Memo Lite (V5S), want to get root rights and extend the functionality of the device? Guideroot help you.
What is the root
root – A super administrator rights. They can significantly speed up the operation of the device, effectively adjust the energy saving and much more. More about this Read is there.
Instruction how to root ZTE Grand Memo Lite (V5S)
Administration is not responsible for your actions! The site Guideroot not paid programs and "Left" instructions, if any. The below information on the model tested ZTE Grand Memo Lite (V5S).
- You will need download application Baiduroot APK, we have Russified version. Below there are screens as it looks.
- Copy the application Device and set, by agreeing to use
- Click on the button "get root"
- Wait until the end of the process and alert
- Make checks smartphone root
The second method rutirovaniya
If you for some reason do not get to use the first method, try the second.
- Download program Eroot
- Make install and run Eroot
- Take in the hands of the device and turn the settings Android USB debugging
- Hooking device to your computer via microUSB (check that the battery life was between 50% and above)
- We expect the program to detect the connected device
- All the necessary driver software finds itself.
The program usually Eroot nothing shakes, and in front of us just a window with a button root, which is pressed and wait
Find and Buy Case, headphones or other accessories the device can be is there.