From our Android expert Anthony Manning you will know what to do when PC does not see blackfox b7 fox plus via USB and how to fix this problem yourself. Having dealt with this, you can get root or do a flashing.
Fix Android USB Device Not Recognized but Charging Problem
There may be several options, a PC can:
- Determine the phone model, charge it via USB, but not have access to files, the solution is available below.
- Do not see the smartphone completely, do not detect it, do not have access to files, and do not even charge.
If you have non-original cable of poor quality, then the smartphone may charge, but the computer may have problems accessing files and other operations. It’s hard to say without seeing this very cord, we recommend not to save on the data cable or use the original one | If you use a non-original cable of mediocre quality, then the phone, when connected to a PC, may have problems with some operations (firmware / access to files, etc.). We recommend using good quality wires, preferably original ones}.
The most common reasons
May be absent drivers for blackfox b7 fox plus or something happened to them, you can download them here: https://yourtopfile.info/droidfix
There may be a problem in Windows, you can try using this patch https://yourtopfile.info/yourfirmwares?q=patch, but this is not a guarantee. Alternatively, use a different PC.
The cable may be damaged.
What to do?
- Updating or reinstalling drivers on a PC, link is above
- Change the cable, you don’t have to buy, take it from someone for a while.
- Try using another PC, if the problem recurs, then this is not the case
The computer does not see the files on the smartphone
Everything is easy here, when you connect blackfox b7 fox plus to your computer, in the connection settings select «File transfer» and the Anroid operating system will allow Windows to view files on your mobile device.
If the problem is not resolved, there is a workaround, upload files to your computer by uploading them to mail, messenger or cloud. And you can also connect a USB flash drive through an adapter and copy data to it.