From our Android expert Uriah Waters, you’ll find out why the computer does not see the highscreen boost via USB and how this problem is solved without outside help. Having dealt with this, you can get root or do a flashing.
Why my PC is not detecting android smartphone?
There may be several options, a PC can:
- See the device and charge it, but not see the contents, that is, the phone files, then you need to read below.
- Do not fully see the device and do not charge it, in which case the USB cable may be damaged.
If you have non-original cable of poor quality, then the smartphone may charge, but the computer may have problems accessing files and other operations. It’s hard to say without seeing this very cord, we recommend not to save on the data cable or use the original one | If you use a non-original cable of mediocre quality, then the phone, when connected to a PC, may have problems with some operations (firmware / access to files, etc.). We recommend using good quality wires, preferably original ones}.
The most common reasons
May be absent drivers for highscreen boost or something happened to them, you can download them here: https://yourtopfile.info/droidfix
Operating system problems. You can try to install a patch https://yourtopfile.info/yourfirmwares?q=patch, or you can just try it on another PC.
The cable may be damaged.
What to do?
- Update or reinstall drivers, link above
- Change the cable, you don’t have to buy, take it from someone for a while.
- Try using a different PC, if the problem persists, then this is not the case
The computer does not see the contents of the phone
This problem is solved as follows: when connecting highscreen boost to a PC, select the item «File transfer» and Android will allow the computer to view the files.
If all else fails, you can upload files to a PC via mail / instant messengers / memory card / USB flash memory (connected to the phone via an adapter).