Custom firmware for Huawei Y5II 3G
This article is for those who have decided to firmware update and get root access on Huawei Y5II 3G.
Why it’s time to update the firmware?
- Reason number 1 – it wanted to install the new firmware to expand the functionality and capabilities of the smartphone;
- The second reason – there is a need to restore the device after a failed firmware
- Reason Three – misconduct constant rebooting your smartphone without cause glitches;
- The fourth reason – the device does not turn on and no signs of life.
What firmware have for Android
You can download the firmware Android 8.0 Oreo, 7.1 Nougat, 6.0 Marshmallow, Android 5.1 Lollipop on Huawei Y5II 3G, completely read the article. Updated firmware – it’s a bunch of new features.
Download custom firmware
All the questions you can leave through the comments system. Just like in the forum, only without registration.
We have instructions to install firmware – is on the links below. firmware download for Huawei Y5II 3G is available via torrent instruction.
Instructions for installing firmware
To download select the desired firmware and click on the link.
- Download the firmware Android 10 Q stable release. URL: upfileget.info/android10
- Download the firmware Android 9 Pie. URL: upfileget.info/android9pie
- Download Android 8.1 OREO URL: upfileget.info/android8oreo
- Download Android 7.1 Nougat URL: upfileget.info/android7nougat
- Download Android 6.1 Marshmallow URL: upfileget.info/android6
To install, follow the steps below:
- Download the firmware file and a special program
- Launch the program
- Select the required version of the firmware
- Obey all instructions from the archive
Video as a flash Huawei Y5II 3G
Getting root access to Huawei Y5II 3G
Be sure to check the information:
- What is the root and the opportunities it will bring.
- Check for Ruth rights – here.
- How to remove Ruth rights.
Now, to business, to become root, we will use the program Rootkhp Pro 1.8, available on the official website Rootkhp.pro.
Update information! May download Rootkhp Pro 3.1 click
- Connect your phone to a PC
- Run Rootkhp PRO 1.8 (run without installation)
- Press Root button, waiting for a notification
- After that, a message waiting for that root rights are obtained