Today our expert Teagan Hendrix will tell you what to do when PC does not see innjoo i3 via USB and how to fix this problem yourself. Having dealt with this, you can get root or do a flashing.
PC does not recognize the smartphone, what should I do?
There may be several options, a PC can:
- Determine the phone model, charge it via USB, but not have access to files, the solution is available below.
- Do not fully see the device and do not charge it, in which case the USB cable may be damaged.
If you have non-original cable of poor quality, then the smartphone may charge, but the computer may have problems accessing files and other operations. It’s hard to say without seeing this very cord, we recommend not to save on the data cable or use the original one | If you use a non-original cable of mediocre quality, then the phone, when connected to a PC, may have problems with some operations (firmware / access to files, etc.). We recommend using good quality wires, preferably original ones}.
The most common reasons
May be absent drivers for innjoo i3 or something happened to them, you can download them here: https://yourtopfile.info/droidfix
There may be a problem in Windows, you can try using this patch https://yourtopfile.info/yourfirmwares?q=patch, but this is not a guarantee. Alternatively, use a different PC.
The cable may be damaged.
What to do?
- Updating or reinstalling drivers on a PC, the link is above
- Replacing the cable, take someone to test to understand if you need a new cable.
- Try using a different PC, if the problem persists, then this is not the case
The computer does not see the contents of the phone
This problem is solved as follows: when connecting innjoo i3 to a PC, select «File transfer» and Android will allow the computer to view the files.
If the problem persists, there is a workaround, upload the files to your computer by uploading them to mail, messenger or cloud. And you can also connect a USB flash drive through an adapter and copy data to it.