Custom firmware for Intex cloud Y1
Welcome, this article is for those who have decided to firmware update and get root access on Intex cloud Y1.
Why it’s time to update the firmware?
- Reason number 1 – it wanted to install the new firmware to expand the functionality and capabilities of the smartphone;
- The second reason – there is a need to restore the device after a failed firmware
- Reason Three – misconduct constant rebooting your smartphone without cause glitches;
- The fourth reason – the smartphone is not included and no signs of life.
What firmware have for Android
You can download the firmware Android 5.1 Lollipop, 6.0 Marshmallow, 7.0 Nougat, Android 8.0 O, MIUI on Intex cloud Y1, completely read the article. Updated firmware – it’s a bunch of new features.
Download custom firmware
All the questions you can leave through the comments system. We on the forum, but the register is not necessary.
We provide manual how to install the firmware – is on the links below. Download firmware for Intex cloud Y1 available torrent instruction.
Instructions for installing firmware
To download select the desired firmware and click on the link.
- Download the firmware Android 8.0 O (OREO)
- Download the firmware Android 7.0 Nougat
- Download the firmware Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Download the firmware Android 5.0 Lollipop
How to install:
- Download the firmware file and a special program
- Launch the program
- Select the required version of the firmware
- Follow the instructions in the file archive
Video how to stitch Intex cloud Y1
How root Intex cloud Y1
First, a little background information:
- What is the root and the opportunities it will bring.
- Check for Ruth rights – here.
- How to remove Ruth rights.
Now, to business, to become root, we will use the program Rootkhp Pro 1.8, available on the official website Rootkhp.pro.
- Connect your phone to a PC
- Run Rootkhp PRO 1.8 (run without installation)
- Press Root button, waiting for a notification
- After that, a message waiting for that root rights are obtained