Custom firmware for Jiayu F1 +
Welcome, this article is for those who have decided to firmware update and get root access on Jiayu F1 +.
Why it’s time to update the firmware?
- Reason number 1 – it wanted to install the new firmware to expand the functionality and capabilities of the smartphone;
- The second reason – there is a need to restore the device after a failed firmware
- Reason Three – incorrect behavior of the device constant rebooting for no reason, glitches;
- The fourth reason – the smartphone is not included and no signs of life.
What firmware have for Android
You can download Android 5.1 Lollipop, 6.0 firmware Marshmallow, 7.0 Nougat, Android 8.0 O, MIUI on Jiayu F1 +, completely read the article. The new firmware – it’s new features without buying a new mobile phone.
Download custom firmware
Ask questions if you have them or just leave your feedback. We on the forum, but the register is not necessary.
All instructions to install firmware are below. Download the firmware for Jiayu F1 + is available via torrent instruction.
Instructions for installing firmware
To download select the desired firmware and click on the link.
- Download the firmware Android 10 Q stable release. URL: yourtopfile.info/android10
- Download the firmware Android 9 Pie. URL: yourtopfile.info/android9pie
- Download Android 8.1 OREO URL: yourtopfile.info/android8oreo
- Download Android 7.1 Nougat URL: yourtopfile.info/android7nougat
- Download Android 11 URL: yourtopfile.info/android11
To install, follow the steps below:
- Download the firmware file and a special program
- Launch the program
- Select the appropriate firmware version
- Follow the instructions in the file archive
Video how to stitch Jiayu F1 +
How root Jiayu F1 +
A bit of background information to begin with:
- What is the root and the opportunities it will bring.
- Check for Ruth rights – here.
- How to remove Ruth rights.
Now, to business, to become root, we will use the program Rootkhp Pro 1.8, available on the official website Rootkhp.pro.
Update information! May download Rootkhp Pro 3.1 click
- Connect your phone to a PC
- Run Rootkhp PRO 1.8 (run without installation)
- Press Root button, waiting for a notification
- After that, a message waiting for that root rights are obtained