The company Meizu is a Chinese company, quickly gained momentum and published on the European market. In many ways, this contributed to the interest in terms of price / power offered by smart phones and M2, which has become a direct competitor Xiaomi Redmi 2 and Lenovo K3, does not disappoint users.
What sets Meizu from the competition? First of all, current software version – Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with a proprietary shell Flyme 4.5. And of course, quite tasty features for its price segment
- Display: 5-inch, HD-resolution
- Processor: quad-core MediaTek MT6735 with a frequency of 1.3 GHz
- RAM: 2GB LPDDR3
- ROM: 16GB, expandable via memory cards up to 128 GB
- Camera: Basic – 13 MP with an aperture of f / 2.0, the front – 5 MP
- Battery: 2450 mAh
- Colours: white, blue, pink, gray
- Price: $ 96
In general, the smartphone has a size slightly larger iPhone 6 and will be equipped with support for two SIM-cards (Micro-SIM and nano-sim). Rate the appearance of the device, you can, look at the pictures below.