Last week, the CEO of OnePlus, Peter Lau, said that OnePlus 3 feels good in the hand, actually started an advertising campaign of the upcoming device, and we can expect a new teasers in the coming weeks. And this time to the advertising company joined Carl Pei, CEO of OnePlus.
As many of you know, last flagships OnePlus cattle is difficult to acquire, mainly because the company uses the so-called “invitation system”. That is to buy the product, the user needs an invite, which facilitates the control of smartphone sales, but at the same time makes the process of getting a smartphone more complicated.
Who’s looking forward to invites making a comeback?
– Carl Pei (@getpeid) May 19, 2016
OnePlus, usually cancels invites politics just a few months after the device was announced, and based on the latest rumors from China, this year the company will not resort to a new strategy. About four months ago, the executive director of OnePlus said that buyers have improved smartphone OnePlus buying process. I drink now partially confirmed his words.
In his Twitter post of executive director of the posted text “Who is looking forward to returning invites?”. Naturally, this is a rhetorical question, because no one wants, so we can expect that the company really cancel invitations system.
What we have to do now is wait so when OnePlus will present its new flagship, and see what we have to do this time.