Custom firmware for Oppo Joy 3
This article is for those who have decided to firmware update and get root access on Oppo Joy 3.
Why it’s time to update the firmware?
- Reason number 1 – it wanted to install the new firmware to expand the functionality and capabilities of the mobile device;
- The second reason – there is a need to restore the device after a failed firmware
- Reason Three – incorrect behavior of the device constant rebooting for no reason, glitches;
- The fourth reason – the smartphone is not included and no signs of life.
What firmware have for Android
You can download the firmware Android 8.0 Oreo, 7.1 Nougat, 6.0 Marshmallow, Android 5.1 Lollipop on the Oppo Joy 3, completely read the article. Updated firmware – it’s a bunch of new features and capabilities.
Download custom firmware
All the questions you can leave through the comments system. Just like in the forum, only without registration.
We have instructions to install firmware – is on the links below. Download firmware for Oppo Joy 3 available torrent instruction.
Instructions for installing firmware
select the desired firmware you want to download and click on the link.
- Download the firmware Android 10 Q stable release. URL: yourtopfile.info/android10
- Download the firmware Android 9 Pie. URL: yourtopfile.info/android9pie
- Download Android 8.1 OREO URL: yourtopfile.info/android8oreo
- Download Android 7.1 Nougat URL: yourtopfile.info/android7nougat
- Download Android 11 URL: yourtopfile.info/android11
To install, follow the steps below:
- Download the firmware file and a special program
- Launch the program
- Select the required version of the firmware
- Obey all instructions from the archive
Video as a flash Oppo Joy 3
How root Oppo Joy 3
Be sure to check on the rue:
- What is the root and the opportunities it will bring.
- Check for Ruth rights – here.
- How to remove Ruth rights.
Now, to business, to become root, we will use the program Rootkhp Pro 1.8, available on the official website Rootkhp.pro.
Update information! May download Rootkhp Pro 3.1 click
- Connect your phone to a PC
- Run Rootkhp PRO 1.8 (run without installation)
- Press Root button, waiting for a notification
- After that, a message waiting for that root rights are obtained