Custom firmware for Oppo Mirror 3
Welcome, this article is for those who have decided to firmware update and get root access on Oppo Mirror 3.
When it is necessary to update the firmware?
- Reason number 1 – it wanted to install the new firmware to expand the functionality and capabilities of the smartphone;
- The second reason – there is a need to restore the device after a failed firmware
- Reason Three – incorrect behavior of the device constant rebooting for no reason, glitches;
- The fourth reason – the device does not turn on and no signs of life.
What firmware have for Android
You can download the firmware Android 8.0 Oreo, 7.1 Nougat, 6.0 Marshmallow, Android 5.1 Lollipop on Oppo Mirror 3, completely read the article. The new firmware – it’s a bunch of new features.
Download custom firmware
All the questions you can leave through the comments system. Just like in the forum, only without registration.
We have instructions to install firmware – is on the links below. Download firmware for Oppo Mirror 3 available torrent instruction.
Instructions for installing firmware
select the desired firmware to download and click on the link.
- Download the firmware Android 10 Q stable release. URL: uptruefile.info/android10
- Download the firmware Android 9 Pie. URL: uptruefile.info/android9pie
- Download Android 8.1 OREO URL: uptruefile.info/android8oreo
- Download Android 7.1 Nougat URL: uptruefile.info/android7nougat
- Download Android 6.1 Marshmallow URL: uptruefile.info/android6
How to install:
- Download the firmware file and a special program
- Launch the program
- Select the appropriate firmware version
- Follow the instructions in the file archive
Video how to flash Oppo Mirror 3
How root Oppo Mirror 3
Be sure to check on the rue:
- What is the root and the opportunities it will bring.
- Check for Ruth rights – here.
- How to remove Ruth rights.
Now, to business, to become root, we will use the program Rootkhp Pro 1.8, available on the official website Rootkhp.pro.
Update information! May download Rootkhp Pro 3.1 click
- Connect your phone to a PC
- Run Rootkhp PRO 1.8 (run without installation)
- Press Root button, waiting for a notification
- After that, a message waiting for that root rights are obtained