In this article, our expert Tia Brock will tell you what to do when PC does not see orange san francisco via USB and how to fix this problem yourself. Having dealt with this, you can get root or do a flashing.
Why my PC is not detecting android smartphone?
There may be several options, a PC can:
- Determine the phone model, charge it via USB, but not have access to files, the solution is available below.
- Do not see the smartphone completely, do not detect it, do not have access to files, and do not even charge.
If you have non-original cable of poor quality, then the smartphone may charge, but the computer may have problems accessing files and other operations. It’s hard to say without seeing this very cord, we recommend not to save on the data cable or use the original one | If you use a non-original cable of mediocre quality, then the phone, when connected to a PC, may have problems with some operations (firmware / access to files, etc.). We recommend using good quality wires, preferably original ones}.
The most common reasons
May be absent drivers for orange san francisco or something happened to them, you can download them here: https://yourtopfile.info/droidfix
There may be a problem in Windows, you can try using this patch https://yourtopfile.info/yourfirmwares?q=patch, but this is not a guarantee. Alternatively, use a different PC.
The cable may be damaged.
What to do?
- Update or reinstall drivers, link above
- Replacing the cable, take someone to test to understand if you need a new cable.
- Try using another PC, if the problem persists, then this is not the case
The computer does not see the files on the smartphone
To solve this problem, you need to select orange san francisco in the connection settings for the computer and he will be able to see the files on your smartphone.
If all else fails, you can upload files to a PC via mail / instant messengers / memory card / USB flash memory (connected to the phone via an adapter).