In this article, our technician Richard Wood will explain to you why the computer cannot see haier maxx phone content and how you can fix it yourself. Having dealt with this, you can get root or do a flashing.
Why Won’t Windows Recognize My Android Phone?
There may be several options, a PC can:
- Determine the phone model, charge it via USB, but not have access to files, the solution is available below.
- Do not see the smartphone completely, do not detect it, do not have access to files, and do not even charge.
If you have non-original cable of poor quality, then the smartphone may charge, but the computer may have problems accessing files and other operations. It’s hard to say without seeing this very cord, we recommend not to save on the data cable or use the original one | If you use a non-original cable of mediocre quality, then the phone, when connected to a PC, may have problems with some operations (firmware / access to files, etc.). We recommend using good quality wires, preferably original ones}.
The most common reasons
May be absent drivers for haier maxx or something happened to them, you can download them here: https://yourtopfile.info/droidfix
There may be a problem in Windows, you can try using this patch https://yourtopfile.info/yourfirmwares?q=patch, but this is not a guarantee. Alternatively, use a different PC.
The cable may be damaged.
What to do?
- Updating or reinstalling drivers on a PC, link is above
- Replacing the cable, take someone to test to understand if you need a new cable.
- Try using another PC, if the problem recurs, then this is not the case
The computer does not see the files on the smartphone
This problem can be solved very simply: when you connect your haier maxx smartphone to your computer, Android will ask you about the type of connection, choose «File transfer» so that the computer operating system can see your phone’s files.
If all else fails, you can upload files to a PC via mail / instant messengers / memory card / USB flash memory (connected to the phone via an adapter).