In this article, our expert Antoine Page will tell you why the computer does not see the phone via usb and how to solve this problem without having to go to service centers. Having dealt with this, you can get root or do a flashing.
[Fix] Android USB Device Not Recognized but Still Charges
There may be several options, a PC can:
- See the device and charge it, but not see the contents, that is, the phone files, then you need to read below.
- Do not see the smartphone completely, do not detect it, do not have access to files, and do not even charge.
If you have non-original cable of poor quality, then the smartphone may charge, but the computer may have problems accessing files and other operations. It’s hard to say without seeing this very cord, we recommend not to save on the data cable or use the original one | If you use a non-original cable of mediocre quality, then the phone, when connected to a PC, may have problems with some operations (firmware / access to files, etc.). We recommend using good quality wires, preferably original ones}.
The most common reasons
May be absent drivers for qpad x3 or something happened to them, you can download them here: https://yourtopfile.info/droidfix
There may be a problem in Windows, you can try using this patch https://yourtopfile.info/yourfirmwares?q=patch, but this is not a guarantee. Alternatively, use a different PC.
The cable may be damaged.
What to do?
- Updating or reinstalling drivers on a PC, the link is above
- Replacing the cable, take someone to test to understand if you need a new cable.
- Try using another PC, if the problem persists, then this is not the case
The computer does not see the contents of the phone
This problem is solved as follows: when connecting qpad x3 to PC, select «File transfer» and Android will allow the computer to view the files.
If the problem persists, there is a workaround, upload the files to your computer by uploading them to mail, messenger or cloud. And you can also connect a USB flash drive through an adapter and copy data to it.