Very often, there are moments when you need to take a photo, but Android is reporting that the battery is dead! It is therefore necessary to reduce the the threshold off the camera when the battery is low!
This article is part of the online encyclopedia at redkatirvaniyu apk. For those who do not know what is decompilation, compiling, why do we need apktool. It is recommended to go to the link above!
Necessary tools and requirements
1. Deodeksirovannaya firmware
2. File framework-res.apk (Located in the / system / framework)
3. Java Jdk
4. Android MultiTool
5. Notepad ++
All you need You can find Online encyclopedia on redkatirvaniyu apk.
Instructions on how to reduce the threshold of the camera is turned off
1. Android MultiTool placed in the root of drive C: \
2. Decompile file framework-res.apk through Android MultiTool
3. Go to the folder to decompile file framework-res en route framework-res / res / values / required file integers.xml.
4. Open it using Notepad ++
5. Find the line lt; integergt; name =»config_LowBatteryCloseWarningLevel»gt;20lt; / integergt;
6. Change the value of 20 (or other value, depending on the model, manufacturer, firmware) to the value. for example 0 – lt; integergt; name =»config_LowBatteryCloseWarningLevel»gt;0lt; / integergt;
7. Save your work in Notepad ++
8. Compile the back using Android MultiTool and sign it
9. Copy the edited file framework-res.apk in Android by replacing the previous one.
10 Restart your Android device!