For a long time we’ve heard that Samsung can release as many as four different variants of Galaxy S7, but the recent leaks and rumors have pointed to the existence of only two variations. It seems that this is because Samsung plans to launch a smartphone version with wide screen, it has been canceled.
And then there were two. pic.twitter.com/sfGiOtjGXc
– Evan Blass (@evleaks) January 27, 2016
About this in his Twitter account, said an authoritative-likster @evleaks. But this does not mean that you are out of luck if you are looking forward to purchase PHABLET flagship from Samsung. All the latest rumors suggest that the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge will get a display 5.5 inches (and can be released in a variation with flat-screen), while the normal Galaxy S7 will receive a traditional 5.1-inch screen.
Whatever it was, @evleaks also claims that 100% of the information in the report prepared at the beginning of this year, is accurate. And that’s what we should expect to expect:
1. Samsung sells a hybrid slot for SIM-cards, which can be used as a microSD slot.
2. Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge will get a battery with a 3000 mAh and 3600, respectively.
3. The devices will have 4 GB of RAM, and either use the Exynos 8890 or Snapdragon 820 (depending on country of sale).
4. The devices will be waterproof.
5. Variation with 128 GB of disk space will not be represented.
6. Resolution main camera device is 12 megapixels.
Given this list, we can still see the great flagships, so we can only wait until February 21 to assess trends.