From our Android expert Darion Burnett you will find out why computer does not see samsung galaxy j3 2017 sm-j330f via USB and how this problem is solved without outside help. Having dealt with this, you can get root or do a flashing.
What to do when your computer does not recognize your USB?
There may be several options, a PC can:
- See the device and charge it, but not see the contents, that is, the phone files, then you need to read below.
- Do not see the device completely and do not charge it, in which case the USB cable may be damaged.
If you have non-original cable of poor quality, then the smartphone may charge, but the computer may have problems accessing files and other operations. It’s hard to say without seeing this very cord, we recommend not to save on the data cable or use the original one | If you use a non-original cable of mediocre quality, then the phone, when connected to a PC, may have problems with some operations (firmware / access to files, etc.). We recommend using good quality wires, preferably original ones}.
The most common reasons
May be absent drivers for samsung galaxy j3 2017 sm-j330f or something happened to them, you can download them here: https://yourtopfile.info/droidfix
There may be a problem in Windows, you can try using this patch https://yourtopfile.info/yourfirmwares?q=patch, but this is not a guarantee. Alternatively, use a different PC.
The cable may be damaged.
What to do?
- Updating or reinstalling drivers on a PC, link is above
- Change the cable, you don’t have to buy, take it from someone for a while.
- Try using another PC, if the problem recurs, then this is not the case
The computer does not see the files on the smartphone
Everything is easy here, when you connect samsung galaxy j3 2017 sm-j330f to your computer, in the connection settings select «File transfer» and the Anroid operating system will allow Windows to view files on your mobile device.
If all else fails, you can upload files to a PC via mail / instant messengers / memory card / USB flash memory (connected to the phone via an adapter).