Custom firmware for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
This page is for those who have decided to firmware update and get root access on Samsung Galaxy Tab 3.
When it is necessary to update the firmware?
- Reason number 1 – it wanted to install the new firmware to expand the functionality and capabilities of the mobile device;
- The second reason – there is a need to restore the device after a failed firmware
- The reason for the third – misconduct constant without rebooting the device causes glitches;
- The fourth reason – the smartphone is not included and no signs of life.
What firmware have for Android
You can download the firmware Android 8.0 Oreo, 7.1 Nougat, 6.0 Marshmallow, Android 5.1 Lollipop on Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 completely read the article. The new firmware – it’s new features without buying a new mobile phone.
Download custom firmware
If you do not mind – leave feedback via the comments system, as well as questions. Just like in the forum, only without registration.
We have instructions to install firmware – is on the links below. Download the firmware for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 is available via torrent instruction.
Instructions for installing firmware
To download select the desired firmware and click on the link.
- Download the firmware Android 10 Q stable release. URL: uptruefile.info/android10
- Download the firmware Android 9 Pie. URL: uptruefile.info/android9pie
- Download Android 8.1 OREO URL: uptruefile.info/android8oreo
- Download Android 7.1 Nougat URL: uptruefile.info/android7nougat
- Download Android 6.1 Marshmallow URL: uptruefile.info/android6
How to install:
- Download the firmware file and a special program
- Launch the program
- Select the required version of the firmware
- Follow the instructions in the file archive
Video how to flash Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
How root Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
Be sure to check on the rue:
- What is the root and the opportunities it will bring.
- Check for Ruth rights – here.
- How to remove Ruth rights.
Now, to business, to become root, we will use the program Rootkhp Pro 1.8, available on the official website Rootkhp.pro.
Update information! May download Rootkhp Pro 3.1 click
- Connect your phone to a PC
- Run Rootkhp PRO 1.8 (run without installation)
- Press Root button, waiting for a notification
- After that, a message waiting for that root rights are obtained