Custom firmware for the Samsung GT-S5360 Galaxy Y
This article is for those who have decided to firmware update and get root access on Samsung GT-S5360 Galaxy Y.
When it is necessary to update the firmware?
- Reason number 1 – it wanted to install the new firmware to expand the functionality and capabilities of the tablet or smartphone;
- The second reason – there is a need to restore the device after a failed firmware
- Reason Three – incorrect behavior of the device constant rebooting for no reason, glitches;
- The fourth reason – the device does not turn on and no signs of life.
What firmware have for Android
You can download the firmware Android 8.0 Oreo, 7.1 Nougat, 6.0 Marshmallow, Android 5.1 Lollipop on Samsung GT-S5360 Galaxy Y, read the full article. Brand new firmware – it’s a bunch of new features and capabilities.
Download custom firmware
Ask questions if you have them or just leave your feedback. Just like in the forum, only without registration.
We have instructions to install firmware – is on the links below. firmware download for Samsung GT-S5360 Galaxy Y is available via torrent instruction.
Instructions for installing firmware
To download select the desired firmware and click on the link.
- Download the firmware Android 10 Q stable release. URL: upfileget.info/android10
- Download the firmware Android 9 Pie. URL: upfileget.info/android9pie
- Download Android 8.1 OREO URL: upfileget.info/android8oreo
- Download Android 7.1 Nougat URL: upfileget.info/android7nougat
- Download Android 6.1 Marshmallow URL: upfileget.info/android6
How to install:
- Download the firmware file and a special program
- Launch the program
- Select the appropriate firmware version
- Follow the instructions in the file archive
Video how to flash Samsung GT-S5360 Galaxy Y
How root Samsung GT-S5360 Galaxy Y
A bit of background information to begin with:
- What is the root and the opportunities it will bring.
- Check for Ruth rights – here.
- How to remove Ruth rights.
Now, to business, to become root, we will use the program Rootkhp Pro 1.8, available on the official website Rootkhp.pro.
Update information! May download Rootkhp Pro 3.1 click
- Connect your phone to a PC
- Run Rootkhp PRO 1.8 (run without installation)
- Press Root button, waiting for a notification
- After that, a message waiting for that root rights are obtained
Incoming search terms:
- custom rom android nougat for galaxy y gt s5360
- methods to ensure a safe installation of nougat 7 on s5360
- how to install android 7 0 nougat rom on galaxy y gt- s5360