Custom firmware for the Sony Xperia J1 Compact MGS
This article is for those who have decided to firmware update and get root access on the Sony Xperia J1 Compact MGS.
Why it’s time to update the firmware?
- Reason number 1 – it wanted to install the new firmware to expand the functionality and capabilities of the tablet or smartphone;
- The second reason – there is a need to restore the device after a failed firmware
- Reason Three – incorrect behavior of the device constant rebooting for no reason, glitches;
- The fourth reason – the smartphone is not included and no signs of life.
What firmware have for Android
You can download Android 5.1 Lollipop, 6.0 firmware Marshmallow, 7.0 Nougat, Android 8.0 O, MIUI on the Sony Xperia J1 Compact MGS, completely read the article. Updated firmware – it’s a bunch of new features and capabilities.
Download custom firmware
Ask questions if you have them or just leave your feedback. Just like in the forum, only without registration.
firmware installation instructions at the links below. firmware download for Sony Xperia J1 Compact MGS is available via torrent instruction.
Instructions for installing firmware
select the desired firmware you want to download and click on the link.
- Download the firmware Android 10 Q stable release. URL: androidfirmware2019.info/android10
- Download the firmware Android 9 Pie. URL: androidfirmware2019.info/android9pie
- Download Android 8.1 OREO URL: androidfirmware2019.info/android8oreo
- Download Android 7.1 Nougat URL: androidfirmware2019.info/android7nougat
- Download Android 6.1 Marshmallow URL: androidfirmware2019.info/android6
To install, follow the steps below:
- Download the firmware file and a special program
- Launch the program
- Select the appropriate firmware version
- Obey all instructions from the archive
Video how to flash Sony Xperia J1 Compact MGS
How root Sony Xperia J1 Compact MGS
Be sure to check on the rue:
- What is the root and the opportunities it will bring.
- Check for Ruth rights – here.
- How to remove Ruth rights.
Now, to business, to become root, we will use the program Rootkhp Pro 1.8, available on the official website Rootkhp.pro.
Update information! May download Rootkhp Pro 3.1 click
- Connect your phone to a PC
- Run Rootkhp PRO 1.8 (run without installation)
- Press Root button, waiting for a notification
- After that, a message waiting for that root rights are obtained