Custom firmware for the Sony Xperia M dual
Dear friends, this article is for those who have decided to firmware update and get root access on Sony Xperia M dual.
Why it’s time to update the firmware?
- Reason number 1 – it wanted to install the new firmware to expand the functionality and capabilities of the tablet or smartphone;
- The second reason – there is a need to restore the device after a failed firmware
- Reason Three – incorrect behavior of the device constant rebooting for no reason, glitches;
- The fourth reason – the smartphone is not included and no signs of life.
What firmware have for Android
You can download the firmware Android 8.0 Oreo, 7.1 Nougat, 6.0 Marshmallow, Android 5.1 Lollipop on Sony Xperia M dual, fully read the article. The new firmware – it’s new features without buying a new mobile phone.
Download custom firmware
All the questions you can leave through the comments system. Just like in the forum, only without registration.
We have instructions to install firmware – is on the links below. firmware download for Sony Xperia M dual is available via torrent instruction.
Instructions for installing firmware
To download select the desired firmware and click on the link.
- Download the firmware Android 10 Q stable release. URL: upfileget.info/android10
- Download the firmware Android 9 Pie. URL: upfileget.info/android9pie
- Download Android 8.1 OREO URL: upfileget.info/android8oreo
- Download Android 7.1 Nougat URL: upfileget.info/android7nougat
- Download Android 6.1 Marshmallow URL: upfileget.info/android6
To install, follow the steps below:
- Download the firmware file and a special program
- Launch the program
- Select the required version of the firmware
- Follow the instructions in the file archive
Video as a flash Sony Xperia M dual
How root Sony Xperia M dual
First, a little background information:
- What is the root and the opportunities it will bring.
- Check for Ruth rights – here.
- How to remove Ruth rights.
Now, to business, to become root, we will use the program Rootkhp Pro 1.8, available on the official website Rootkhp.pro.
Update information! May download Rootkhp Pro 3.1 click
- Connect your phone to a PC
- Run Rootkhp PRO 1.8 (run without installation)
- Press Root button, waiting for a notification
- After that, a message waiting for that root rights are obtained