Custom firmware for the Sony Xperia P
Welcome, this article is for those who have decided to firmware update and get root access on the Sony Xperia P.
When it is necessary to update the firmware?
- Reason number 1 – it wanted to install the new firmware to expand the functionality and capabilities of the tablet or smartphone;
- The second reason – there is a need to restore the device after a failed firmware
- The reason for the third – misconduct constant without rebooting the device causes glitches;
- The fourth reason – the device does not turn on and no signs of life.
What firmware have for Android
You can download Android 5.1 Lollipop, 6.0 firmware Marshmallow, 7.0 Nougat, Android 8.0 O, MIUI on the Sony Xperia P, completely read the article. The new firmware – it’s a bunch of new features and capabilities.
Download custom firmware
An opinion or a comment you can leave comments through the system, as well as ask questions. Just like in the forum, only without registration.
We provide manual how to install the firmware – is on the links below. firmware download for the Sony Xperia P is available via torrent instruction.
Instructions for installing firmware
To download select the desired firmware and click on the link.
- Download the firmware Android 10 Q stable release. URL: uptruefile.info/android10
- Download the firmware Android 9 Pie. URL: uptruefile.info/android9pie
- Download Android 8.1 OREO URL: uptruefile.info/android8oreo
- Download Android 7.1 Nougat URL: uptruefile.info/android7nougat
- Download Android 6.1 Marshmallow URL: uptruefile.info/android6
How to install:
- Download the firmware file and a special program
- Launch the program
- Select the required version of the firmware
- Follow the instructions in the file archive
Video how to flash Sony Xperia P
How root Sony Xperia P
A bit of background information to begin with:
- What is the root and the opportunities it will bring.
- Check for Ruth rights – here.
- How to remove Ruth rights.
Now, to business, to become root, we will use the program Rootkhp Pro 1.8, available on the official website Rootkhp.pro.
Update information! May download Rootkhp Pro 3.1 click
- Connect your phone to a PC
- Run Rootkhp PRO 1.8 (run without installation)
- Press Root button, waiting for a notification
- After that, a message waiting for that root rights are obtained