In this article, our technician Jazmine Hodge will explain to you why PC does not see telsda t6610 via USB, and how to fix it without the help of a service center. Having dealt with this, you can get root or do a flashing.
[Fix] Android USB Device Not Recognized but Still Charges
There may be several options, a PC can:
- Determine the phone model, charge it via USB, but not have access to files, the solution is available below.
- Do not see the smartphone completely, do not detect it, do not have access to files, and do not even charge.
If you have non-original cable of poor quality, then the smartphone may charge, but the computer may have problems accessing files and other operations. It’s hard to say without seeing this very cord, we recommend not to save on the data cable or use the original one | If you use a non-original cable of mediocre quality, then the phone, when connected to a PC, may have problems with some operations (firmware / access to files, etc.). We recommend using good quality wires, preferably original ones}.
The most common reasons
May be absent driver for telsda t6610 or something happened to them, you can download them here: https://yourtopfile.info/droidfix
Operating system problems. You can try to install a patch https://yourtopfile.info/yourfirmwares?q=patch, or you can just try it on another PC.
The cable may be damaged.
What to do?
- Updating or reinstalling drivers on a PC, link is above
- Replacing the cable, take someone to test to understand if you need a new cable.
- Try using another PC, if the problem recurs, then this is not the case
The computer does not see the contents of the phone
To solve this problem, you need to select in the settings for connecting telsda t6610 to the computer and it will be able to see the files on your smartphone.
If all else fails, you can upload files to a PC via mail / instant messengers / memory card / USB flash memory (connected to the phone via an adapter).