The Director-General opened the Asus ZenFone about 3

The Director-General opened the Asus ZenFone about 3

In January last year, ASUS introduced the second generation of ZenFone line, the most powerful of which is the first device on the market, which got 4 GB of RAM. And now, CEO, Jerry Shen, revealed the details of the third-generation device.

The Director-General opened the Asus ZenFone about 3



To begin with, Jerry Shen said the company will focus on the middle segment of the devices. He also said that more than 90% for the ZenFone 3 will be fed from the processor Qualcomm Snapdragon, while the remaining 10% will work on the MediaTek chips, so that we will not see ZenFone 3 with Intel processors.

CEO of the company confirmed that the company is committed to move to the segment $ 260 to $ 307 with new products that will be announced in the near future, this means that they are planning to compete with a number of Chinese manufacturers of smartphones, which are currently very active in this segment.

ZenFone 3 devices will be available in six countries in August, we can also expect new ZenFone 3 next month and will definitely be interesting to see what the technical characteristics of the device will be offered, given the fact that they are quite affordable.

Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply