Custom firmware for Thomson TLink 410
This page is for those who have decided to firmware update and get root access 410 to Thomson TLink.
Why it’s time to update the firmware?
- Reason number 1 – it wanted to install the new firmware to expand the functionality and capabilities of the mobile device;
- The second reason – there is a need to restore the device after a failed firmware
- The reason for the third – misconduct constant without rebooting the device causes glitches;
- The fourth reason – the device does not turn on and no signs of life.
What firmware have for Android
You can download Android 5.1 Lollipop, 6.0 firmware Marshmallow, 7.0 Nougat, Android 8.0 O, MIUI on Thomson TLink 410 fully read the article. Brand new firmware – it’s a bunch of new features and capabilities.
Download custom firmware
If you do not mind – leave feedback via the comments system, as well as questions. Just like in the forum, only without registration.
We provide manual how to install the firmware – is on the links below. Attached to Thomson TLink EEPROM 410 accessible via torrent instruction.
Instructions for installing firmware
To download select the desired firmware and click on the link.
- Download the firmware Android 8.0 O (OREO)
- Download the firmware Android 7.0 Nougat
- Download the firmware Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Download the firmware Android 5.0 Lollipop
To install, do the following:
- Download the firmware file and a special program
- Launch the program
- Select the appropriate firmware version
- Obey all instructions from the archive
Video as a flash Thomson TLink 410
Getting root access to 410 Thomson TLink
Be sure to check the information:
- What is the root and the opportunities it will bring.
- Check for Ruth rights – here.
- How to remove Ruth rights.
Now, to business, to become root, we will use the program Rootkhp Pro 1.8, available on the official website Rootkhp.pro.
- Connect your phone to a PC
- Run Rootkhp PRO 1.8 (run without installation)
- Press Root button, waiting for a notification
- After that, a message waiting for that root rights are obtained