Custom firmware for ZTE Blade Q Maxi
This page is for those who have decided to firmware update and get root access on ZTE Blade Q Maxi.
When it is necessary to update the firmware?
- Reason number 1 – it wanted to install the new firmware to expand the functionality and capabilities of the mobile device;
- The second reason – there is a need to restore the device after a failed firmware
- The reason for the third – misconduct constant without rebooting the device causes glitches;
- The fourth reason – the smartphone is not included and no signs of life.
What firmware have for Android
You can download the firmware Android 8.0 Oreo, 7.1 Nougat, 6.0 Marshmallow, Android 5.1 Lollipop on the ZTE Blade Q Maxi, completely read the article. The new firmware – it’s new features without buying a new mobile phone.
Download custom firmware
If there is a desire and opportunity – to leave feedback via the comments system. We on the forum, but the register is not necessary.
firmware installation instructions at the links below. Download firmware for ZTE Blade Q Maxi available torrent through the instruction.
Instructions for installing firmware
select the desired firmware to download and click on the link.
- Download the firmware Android 10 Q stable release. URL: yourtopfile.info/android10
- Download the firmware Android 9 Pie. URL: yourtopfile.info/android9pie
- Download Android 8.1 OREO URL: yourtopfile.info/android8oreo
- Download Android 7.1 Nougat URL: yourtopfile.info/android7nougat
- Download Android 11 URL: yourtopfile.info/android11
To install, do the following:
- Download the firmware file and a special program
- Launch the program
- Select the appropriate firmware version
- Follow the instructions in the file archive
Video how to stitch ZTE Blade Q Maxi
How root ZTE Blade Q Maxi
A bit of background information to begin with:
- What is the root and the opportunities it will bring.
- Check for Ruth rights – here.
- How to remove Ruth rights.
Now, to business, to become root, we will use the program Rootkhp Pro 1.8, available on the official website Rootkhp.pro.
Update information! May download Rootkhp Pro 3.1 click
- Connect your phone to a PC
- Run Rootkhp PRO 1.8 (run without installation)
- Press Root button, waiting for a notification
- After that, a message waiting for that root rights are obtained