Custom firmware for ZTE Sonata 2
This article is for those who have decided to firmware update and get root access on ZTE Sonata 2.
Why it’s time to update the firmware?
- Reason number 1 – it wanted to install the new firmware to expand the functionality and capabilities of the tablet or smartphone;
- The second reason – there is a need to restore the device after a failed firmware
- Reason Three – incorrect behavior of the device constant rebooting for no reason, glitches;
- The fourth reason – the smartphone is not included and no signs of life.
What firmware have for Android
You can download the firmware Android 8.0 Oreo, 7.1 Nougat, 6.0 Marshmallow, Android 5.1 Lollipop on ZTE Sonata 2, completely read the article. Updated firmware – it’s a bunch of new features and capabilities.
Download custom firmware
All the questions you can leave through the comments system. Just like in the forum, only without registration.
firmware installation instructions at the links below. Download firmware for ZTE Sonata 2 available torrent through the instruction.
Instructions for installing firmware
To download select the desired firmware and click on the link.
- Download the firmware Android 10 Q stable release. URL: uptruefile.info/android10
- Download the firmware Android 9 Pie. URL: uptruefile.info/android9pie
- Download Android 8.1 OREO URL: uptruefile.info/android8oreo
- Download Android 7.1 Nougat URL: uptruefile.info/android7nougat
- Download Android 6.1 Marshmallow URL: uptruefile.info/android6
How to install:
- Download the firmware file and a special program
- Launch the program
- Select the required version of the firmware
- Follow the instructions in the file archive
Video as a flash ZTE Sonata 2
Getting root access to ZTE Sonata 2
Be sure to check the information:
- What is the root and the opportunities it will bring.
- Check for Ruth rights – here.
- How to remove Ruth rights.
Now, to business, to become root, we will use the program Rootkhp Pro 1.8, available on the official website Rootkhp.pro.
Update information! May download Rootkhp Pro 3.1 click
- Connect your phone to a PC
- Run Rootkhp PRO 1.8 (run without installation)
- Press Root button, waiting for a notification
- After that, a message waiting for that root rights are obtained