In this article, our expert April Gomez will tell you why computer cannot see zte t520 my via USB and how this problem is solved without outside help. Having dealt with this, you can get root or do a flashing.
PC doesn’t recognize Android phone [FULL GUIDE]
There may be several options, a PC can:
- See the device and charge it, but not see the contents, that is, the phone files, then you need to read below.
- Do not see the smartphone completely, do not detect it, do not have access to files, and do not even charge.
If you have non-original cable of poor quality, then the smartphone may charge, but the computer may have problems accessing files and other operations. It’s hard to say without seeing this very cord, we recommend not to save on the data cable or use the original one | If you use a non-original cable of mediocre quality, then the phone, when connected to a PC, may have problems with some operations (firmware / access to files, etc.). We recommend using good quality wires, preferably original ones}.
The most common reasons
May be absent drivers for zte t520 my or something happened to them, you can download them here: https://yourtopfile.info/droidfix
Operating system problems. You can try to install a patch https://yourtopfile.info/yourfirmwares?q=patch, or you can just try it on another PC.
The cable may be damaged.
What to do?
- Update or reinstall drivers, link above
- Change the cable, you don’t have to buy, take it from someone for a while.
- Try using another PC, if the problem recurs, then this is not the case
The computer does not see the contents of the phone
To solve this problem, you need to select in the settings for connecting the zte t520 my to the computer and it will be able to see the files on your smartphone.
If the problem is not resolved, there is a workaround, upload files to your computer by uploading them to mail, messenger or cloud. And you can also connect a USB flash drive through an adapter and copy data to it.